Information note pursuant to EU Regulation 2016/679 (“GDPR”)
WHO WE ARE: THE PROCESSOR
The Processor is:
Nordic Emotions srl - Via Felice Venezian, 1 - 34124 Trieste (TS) - Italia
Contact details are: Tel. 040/4707471 – E-mail: email@example.com
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED AND PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website automatically acquire, in their regular operation, some personal data which are implicitly transmitted when using internet communication protocols.
This category includes data relating to IP addresses, domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the website, URI/L (Uniform Resource Identifier/Locator) addresses of the resources requested, time of the request, method used to submit the request to the server, size of the file obtained in reply, numerical code indicating the status of the reply provided by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the user’s operating system and computer environment..
These data are necessary to use web-based services and are also processed in order to:
- extract statistical information on service usage (most visited pages, visitors by time/date, geographical areas of origin, etc.);
- check functioning of the services.
Browsing data are kept for no longer than seven days and are erased immediately after being aggregated (except where judicial authorities need such data for establishing the commission of criminal offences).
Data communicated by users
Sending messages, on the basis of the user's free, voluntary, explicit choice, to the website contact addresses and filling in and sending the forms made available on the websites, entail the acquisition of the sender's contact information as necessary to provide a reply as well as all the personal data communicated in that manner.
Specific information notices are published on the pages of the website that are used for providing certain services, with request of consent to the processing.
LEGAL BASIS FOR DATA PROCESSING
The controller can process personal data also without specific consent, except when required for the filling in of forms, as the legal basis of lawfulness of processing comes from the execution of precontractual measures adopted upon interested person request (eg.information request via email) as well as for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the company to promote and implement its statutory purposes.
The provision of data for the purposes mentioned above is free and optional; however, any refusal will make it impossible for the company to proceed with the aforementioned purpose.
Data are processed in an electronic database and/or stored in paper records.
Data are neither subject to an authomatic decisional process, nor are used to profile users
Personal data collected might be known by staff and partners of the company, as subjects authorised to processing them and specifically trained.
Data might be communicated to external subjects (eg. Companies which deal with web platforms, partners or companies of the same territory, etc.) for the purposes above mentioned, if there is the need of their involvement. Such subjects will operate as autonomous controllers, or will be appointed as data processors.
DATA RETENTION PERIOD
The company will keep personal data for no longer than is necessary for the purposes above mentioned and also to be able to answer to possible access necessities and for data recovery. 24 months after acquisition (7 days for navigation data), where there were no further needs or conservation obligations, data will be delated.
DATA SUBJECT’S RIGHT
Among the rights recognized are included:
- Ask for access to your personal data and to the information concerning them; the correction of any inaccurate data of the integration of incomplete data, the deletion of personal data (upon the occurrence of one of the conditions indicated in art. 17, paragraph 1 of the GDPR and in compliance with the exceptions mentioned in paragraph 3 of the same article); the restriction of processing of personal data (under one of the hypothesis indicated in art. 18 paragraph 1 of GDPR);
- Apply for and receive – whereas the legal basis for the processing is the contract or the consent and it is done through automated devices – personal data in a structured format and readable by an automated device, also with the aim to communicate such data to another data processor (so called right to data portability);
- oppose at any time to the processing of personal data to the occurrence of particular situations that concern him/her;
- withdraw the consent at any time, limited to the hypothesis in which the treatment is based on consent for one or more specific purposes and concernes common personal data (for example date and place of birth or place of residence), or particular data categories (for examples data concerning health or sexuality). The processing based on consent and done before the withdrawal keep its lawfulness;
With references to the purposes adove mentioned, the interested party has the right to proceed at any moment, with the request of cessation of the treatment and the sending of e-mail communications by the company, with a request addressed to the contacts above mentioned.
RIGHT TO LODGE A COMPLAINT
If a data subject considers that the processing of personal data relating to him or her as performed via this website infringes the Regulation, he or she has the right to lodge a complaint with the Garante pursuant with its legal office in Piazza di Monte Citorio n. 121 – 00816 Roma.
This website can use the so called social plug-in. Social plug-ins are special tools that allow you to incorporate the features of the social network directly within the website (eg the "like" function of Facebook).
All the social plug-ins on the website are marked by the respective logo owned by the social network platform (eg Facebook, Google, Twitter, Linkedin).
When you visit a page of our website and interact with the plug-in (eg by clicking the "Like" button) or you decide to leave a comment, the corresponding information are transmitted from the browser directly to the social network platform where they are memorized.
Facebook: Information note: https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
Twitter: Information note: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170514
LinkedIn: Information note: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
What are Cookie?
Cookies are packets of information sent by a web server (eg the website) to the user's Internet browser, where they are automatically stored on the computer and automatically sent back to the server every further access to the website. By default, almost all web browsers are set to automatically accept cookies. Typically cookies can be installed:
- directly from the controller and/or processor of the website (so called first party cookies);
- from processors external to the website visited from the user (so called third party cookies). Unless otherwise specified, it is recalled that these cookies are under the right and exckusive responsibility of the manager. Further information about privacy and their use are available directly by the websites of their respective controller.
This website can use, also together, the following type of cookies, classified according to the indications of the Privacy Guarantor and the opinions issued in the European context working group ex art. 29 of GDPR:
- Session, are cookies that are not stored permanently on the user's computer and are deleted by closing the browser, are strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers necessary to allow safe and efficient exploration of the site avoiding the appeal to other software techniques injurious for the privacy of users' browsing.
- Persistent, are the cookies that remain stored on the hard disk of the computer until their expiration or cancellation by users/visitors. Through persistent cookies, visitors who access the site (or any other users who use the same computer) are automatically recognized at each visit. Visitors can set their computer's browser to accept/reject all cookies or display a warning every time a cookie is proposed, in order to evaluate whether to accept it or not. The user can, however, change the default configuration and disable cookies (ie block them permanently), setting the highest level of protection.
- Technicals, are the cookies used to authenticate, use multimedia contents such as flash player or to allow the choice of the language of navigation. In general, it is not necessary to obtain the preventive and informed consent of the user. This also includes cookies used to statistically analyze accesses/visits to the site only if used exclusively for statistical purposes and through the collection of information in aggregate form.
- Non technicals, are all cookies used for profiling and marketing purposes. Their use on users' terminals is forbidden if they have not been adequately informed before and have not given a valid consent according to the opt-in technique. These types of cookies are grouped according to the functions they have:
- Analitycs: are cookies used to collect and analyze statistical information on accesses/visits to the website. In some cases, associated with other information such as credentials entered to access to restricted areas (your e-mail address and password), can be used to profile the user (personal habits, visited sites, downloaded contents, types of interactions made, etc.).
- Widgets: this category includes all the graphic components of a program user interface, whose purpose is to facilitate the user in interacting with the program itself. By way of example, the cookies of facebook, google +, twitter are widgets.
- Advertising: this category includes cookies used for advertisement. Google, Tradedoubler fall into this category.
- Web beacons: this category includes the code fragments that allow a website to transfer or collect information by requesting a graphic image. Web sites can use them for different purposes, such as the analysis of the use of websites, control activities and reporting on advertising and the personalization of advertising and content.
Cookies present of this website are:
Technical Cookies for which is not required the consent
They will be installed on your device and, in particular, in your browser or will install to third party some cookies that are necessary to acquire statistical information in an anonymous and aggregate way related to your browsing on the pages of the site.
In particular, these are cookies relating to the following anonymous statistical analysis services:
- Google Analytics
Cookies for which consent is required
Moreover, if you give your consent through one of the simplified procedures described in the information presented at the first access, you can install and/or let them be installed to the third party companies indicated herebelow, additional cookies, so called profiling, for which you can choose to modify or revoke all or part of the consent given through the links below:
Whenever the consent is given through the website, Facebook can treat your personal data to allow a browsing experience full of functionalities and social network services https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
- Google Analytics
The site has activated the advertising features of Google Analytics and the advertising features implemented are: reports on demographics and on the interests of Google Analytics. By enabling these advertising features, Google Analytics can collect traffic data through Google advertising cookies and anonymous identifiers, as well as data collected through a standard Google Analytics implementation. The site collects and uses data from advertising based on the interests of Google or the data on third-party public (eg age, gender and interests) of Google Analytics and the functions of Google Analytics implemented on the basis of display advertising (e.g. remarketing, reports on demographics and Google Analytics interests) only for statistical purposes and public analysis. The data are collected and aggregated anonymously using proprietary or third-party software (eg Google Analytics). The site and those of third-party suppliers, including Google, use both proprietary cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) to inform, optimize and publish announcements based on previous user visits.
You can disable Google Analytics for display advertising and customize your ads on the Google Display Network in the following ways: - Using the Ads Settings:
https://www.google.it/settings/ads - Through the currently available components for the deactivation of Google Analytics for the Web: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
How to disable cookies by configuring the browser:
If you want you can manage the cookies also through the setting of your browser.
For further information and support it is possible also to visit the help page of the web bowser you are using: